Hey guys!!! It’s time again for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.This week’s theme is, Best Books I’ve Read In 2018. I have read 53 books so far this year. I have to say I have been a bit picky with what I’ve really enjoyed. So far I think these 10 books were really enjoyable. So let’s dive in and see what those books are!
1. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo By Taylor Jenkins Reid
2. The Chalk Man By C.J. Tudor
3. Ace of Shades By Amanda Foody
4. Unraveling Oliver By Liz Nugent
5. Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
6. Still Me By Jojo Moyes
7. Nice Try, Jane Sinner By Lianne Oelke
8. Lying In Wait By Liz Nugent
9. Jar of Hearts By Jennifer Hillier
1o. The Last Time I Lied By Riley Sager
Have you guys read any of these? If so, what did you think about it? What are some of the best books you’ve guys had read so far this year?