Hey guys!!! It’s time again for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Longest Books I’ve Ever Read but since big books intimidate me I decided to do Longest Books I’d Like To Read. I have read some big books but I felt had more books I wanted to read than actually read. So let’s dive in!
1. The Stand By Stephen King (1,153 pages)
2. IT By Stephen King (1,116 pages)
3. The Cider House Rules By John Irving (973 pages)
4. 1Q84 By Haruki Murakami (925 pages)
5. Outlander By Diana Gabaldon (850 pages)
6. 11/22/63 By Stephen King (849 pages)
7. The Goldfinch By Donna Tartt (771 pages)
8. The Fireman By Joe Hill (768 pages)
9. House of Leaves By Mark Z. Danielewski (705 pages)
10. American Gods By Neil Gaiman (635 pages)
Have you read any of these long books? If so what did you think of them? What are some of the longest books you’d like to read? I would love to hear from you!