Hey guys!!! It’s time again for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Cozy/Wintry Reads. For this I decided to pick books that had a wintry feel (had some sort of winter/Christmas aspect) or I felt I could see myself getting nice and cozy and getting lost in. So let’s dive in!
1. NOS4A2 By Joe Hill
2. An Unwanted Guest By Shari Lapena
3. The Chaos of Standing Still By Jessica Brody
4. Murder on the Orient Express By Agatha Christie
5. The Shining By Stephen King
6. Bridget Jone’s Diary By Helen Fielding
7. Lying in Wait By Liz Nugent
8. The Wife Between Us By Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
9. Dark Places By Gillian Flynn
10. Big Little Lies By Liane Moriarty
What are some books feel are good Cozy/Wintry reads? Do any of these make your list? I would love to hear from you guys!