Hey guys! I’m coming at you guys with another Tag. This one I found from Lori @ Lori’s Bookshelf Reads. I thought it would be fun to switch things up a little on here. I thought it would be fun to do a tag where you guys get to know me better. So let’s dive in!
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
I usually just go by Reg. Nobody really calls me Reggie. I use to be nicknamed Ragina. Some people call me Gina but I really don’t like that.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I doodle every once in a while. My doodles aren’t really that exciting lol. I can’t really draw unless I have the image in front of me. I usually doodle stick figures.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Um sometimes I’ll go on my phone if I can’t sleep. I do toss and turn a lot as well. I feel it takes me a while to get comfortable. I sometimes too will read to help.
4. Do people consider you to be talkative or quiet?
Um it really depends on the person. If I’m comfortable with the person then I’ll be talkative. I sometimes end up talking way too much. If I don’t know the person and I don’t feel comfortable around them I won’t say too much. When meeting someone new I’ll try to make conversation but if they aren’t giving me much back then I stop trying.
5. What makes you cry?
Okay but what doesn’t make me cry. I cry at a lot of things. I honestly wish I didn’t cry as much as I did but it’s just how I am.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I really don’t like when people make it known how cheap they are. I some people don’t have a lot of money or don’t like to spend it. I understand completely it’s tough but always going on about. Or when they screw other people over by not paying the bill. I just had a recent experience with this so it’s the pet peeve that sticks out right now.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Okay so honestly I don’t know how many times I do. I do a lot more since I’ve lost weight because I’m really surprised by how I look. I usually to be really embarrassed by myself and I wouldn’t look as much. Now I’m a lot happier with how I look.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Okay so this is a fun one. So when I was younger my Dad took me to Epcot. So in Norway they have this pretty interesting rides with trolls. So my Dad told me that the trolls were actually real. I really believed that there were live trolls on this ride.
9. What is the guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
One guilty pleasure I would say is watching Riverdale. I know it’s not a very good show but it’s one I can’t help but watch.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
I probably would say my Dad. He’s always doing things to help other people.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
I don’t read the newspaper.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Cockroaches creep me out. They’re so gross.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage with it?
I don’t like conflict at all. I do feel I need to learn to be a little bit more confrontational though. I let things slide way too much.
14. What is the most recent compliment you’ve received?
The most recent compliment I heard was that it looks like I lost more weight.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
I honestly am not sure. I can’t think of anything right now.
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
I have to say probably escargot. I don’t remember if I liked it or not though.
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
Hm I guess I would say I have very few close friends. I deff would like to meet more people and have some newer close friends in my life.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
Oh wow I don’t even know honestly. There is stuff I stay all the time but I don’t know if I would say it’s a catchphrase.
19. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
New Orleans is my favorite city hands down. It’s just such a fun place to be. I love the people and the atmosphere. I like that you can drink outside. The food is amazing. Of course I can’t forget about the amazing New Orleans Saints. I got into football from going to the games. The stadium is such a great atmosphere. It’s always a good time there.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Hm for the longest time I was a big fan of Courtney but I am not sure I would change my name to that. Maybe Emma.
21. When was the last time you lied?
I think yesterday when I was trying to get out of something.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
Since I have running on my mind right now, people that run long distances. My current longest distance is 4.5 miles. I think it’s amazing that people are constantly doing half marathons or marathons. It’s crazy how much people can push their body to do.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
I have to say I would rather be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease. That would be something I’d be really proud of.
24. What is your favourite amateur activity?
Honestly what would be considered an amateur activity? I mean maybe reading. I am not completely sure on this one lol.
25. What was your first thought when you got up this morning?
Most of the time it’s, what time is it? Sometimes it will be, do I really have to get up now.
26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?
Oh wow I am trying to think of something right now. Hm I know there was a cardi b song I just heard the other day I wasn’t a huge fan of. I’m not sure of the name of it though.
27. List someone you know and describe them in five words.
Cute, funny, smart, caring, understanding
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
I would love to talk to Abraham Lincoln. I just don’t know what I would ask him.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
I honestly have no idea. I really do not know who I resemble. If you guys have any thoughts on this please feel free to let me know.
30. What do you want me to know?
I just want you to know that if you ever want to talk to me please feel free to message me on Twitter. I am always looking to make new friends or buddy read books with people. I can be a bit shy at times but I love getting to know new people.
This is such a fun tag that I’m leaving it open to anyone who wants to do this. If you do decide to do it link me to the post. I would love to see your answers.
Bookish In Bed