Hey guys!!! It’s time again for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is (First Ten) Books I Reviewed. So the prompt says it does not have to be formal reviews. It can be a couple sentences. It also can be from a retailer site or goodreads. So goodreads does show you the books you’ve reviewed but it doesn’t show you in the order you’ve reviewed. it. So I thought it would be fun to see what were the first 10 book reviews I posted on my blog. I think that would be a fun trip down memory lane. So let’s dive in.
Also I am sorry about this post going up so late in the day. I just purchased My Time At Portia and it’s taken over my life.
1. Eleanor & Park By Rainbow Rowell
2. I Hate Fairyland, Vol 1: Madly Ever After By Skottie Young
3. The Girls By Emma Cline
4. The Couple Next Door By Shari Lapena
5. The Unexpected Everything By Morgan Matson
6. You Will Know Me By Megan Abbott
7. The Roanoke Girls By Amy Engel
8. The Girl You Lost By Kathryn Croft
9. Lady Mechanika Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 By M. M. Chen. Pencils by Joe Benitez & Martin Montiel. Colors by Mike Garcia.
10. Me Before You By JoJo Moyes
So these are the first ten books I’ve reviewed on my blog. It’s crazy to think about. So many of these feel like they were read a lot more than 3 to 2 years ago. It’s so crazy to think about. Did you end up doing this Top Ten Tuesday? If so what were some of the first books you reviewed. Let me know if you did this post too because I’d love to see your answers.
Bookish In Bed
One thought on “Top Ten Tuesday: (First Ten) Books I Reviewed”