Hey guys!!! It’s time again for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Books From My Favorite Genre. My favorite genre is thrillers. So I will be sharing with you guys ten of my favorite thrillers. I am super excited for this. So let’s dive in!
1. Dark Places By Gillian Flynn
2. The Wife Between Us By Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
3. Pretty Girls By Karin Slaughter
4. My Lovely Wife By Samantha Downing
5. Lying in Wait By Liz Nugent
6. Unraveling Oliver By Liz Nugent
7. Mr. Mercedes By Stephen King
8. The Girl You Lost By Kathryn Croft
9. Before I Go to Sleep By S.J. Watson
10. The Red Hunter By Lisa Unger
Well this ended up being a lot harder than I thought it would. I had to narrow it down a bit. There were some other books I really wanted to add but I’m only allowed ten. Maybe I’ll do another post at some point talking about more thrillers I enjoyed.
Did you end up doing this Top Ten Tuesday? If so what is your favorite genre and what are some of your favorites in that genre? Let me know if you did this post too because I’d love to see your answers.
Bookish In Bed
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Books From My Favorite Genre (Thrillers)”
I’ve read everything by Gillian Flynn but I cannot remember anything about Dark Places…. apparently it’s time for me to reread it because I don’t have any notes on Goodreads…. I’m glad you loved Lovely Wife 😍😍 And some of these are still on my TBR….
I definitely need to read more thrillers. I like the look of a lot of the books on your list. I bought Mr Mercedes ages ago but I still need to read it, along with the other two from the collection. Lyndsey.
«Dark Places» is really good, but I think I still prefer «Gone Girl». The twist is mindblowing!
Yeah, I’ve heard a lot of good things about My Lovely Wife.