Hey guys!!! It’s time again for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Auto-Buy Authors. I am really excited to share these authors with you. I thought I had done a post like this in the past but apparently not. Some of these are new authors that I just discovered and other authors have been ones I’ve been reading for a couple of years. So let’s dive in and see who made it on my list.
1. Liz Nugent– Liz is an author that I ended up discovering last year. I ended up loving both her books so much. I am really sad because her book Skin Deep is currently not available yet in the U.S. That’s the only book I haven’t read from her yet. A part of me wants to wait for it to come out here and the other part of me really just wants to buy it already. I do hope there is a release date for it soon.
2. Riley Sager – Riley is an author I have been following since the release of his first book Final Girls. I feel each book I end up enjoying more and more than the last one. He is such a great thriller writer. He does such a great job with his twists. I always need to get my hands on his books right away.
3. Samantha Downing – Samantha is an author that I recently discovered this year. Her book is hands down one of my favorites of this year. I thought My Lovely Wife was so well done. I was never bored and it took me on such a wild ride. I highly recommend it. I will check out whatever she comes up with next.
4. Kerri Maniscalco – Kerri has been an author I’ve really enjoyed for the last couple of years. Her series, Stalking Jack the Ripper has been a favorite of mine. I am so sad that it will be ending this year but I really can’t wait to see what she comes up with next. It’s been so enjoyable.
5. Morgan Matson – Morgan is an author I absolutely admire. I love her contemporaries so much. They always give such fun summer vibes which I really love. I know I usually always talk about thrillers but I do love a good contemporary. Plus she usually comes out with a new book every couple of years so it really adds to the excitement of her new releases.
6. Neal Shusterman – Neal is an author I recently discovered last year. I fell in love with his Sycthe series. This series has become one of my favorite series. I am anxiously awaiting the release of the third book in the series. I really can’t wait for it. I am a huge fan of Neal’s writing that I plan to pick up whatever he writes in the future. Plus I also have a lot of his old books to go through as well.
7. Taylor Jenkins Reid – Taylor is another author I discovered last year. I am one of the many people that fell in love with her writing from her book The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. I feel this is a book that I do talk about a lot. It was such a great emotional read that I recommend to everybody. I picked up Daisy Jones and The Six and really liked that a lot. I will be checking out whatever she comes up with in the future as well as checking out her older books too.
8. Marisha Pessl – Marisha is an author I discovered a couple of years ago. I was such a huge fan of her book The Night Film. I thought it was such a great read. I was such a huge fan of all the mixed media that was in the book it really added to the story. Plus I’ve met her in person and she was so sweet. It was so much fun talking to her. I will continue to support her and the books she comes out with.
9. Ashley Elston – Ashley is an author I discovered a couple of years ago. It just so happened she was at a book signing I really wanted to go to. On top of that her book was on my TBR as well. So I took advantage of that. I bought her book and got to meet her. Well I ended up really enjoying her book a lot. I then got to read an arc of her newest release from last year that I also was a huge fan of. I know she dabbles between mysteries and contemporaries. I have never read any of her contemporaries but her newest book, 10 Blind Dates sounds so adorable. I really can’t wait for that to be released.
10. Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen – Greer and Sarah are authors I discovered in 2017. I loved their book The Wife Between Us. It had such a great twist that I was not excepting. I couldn’t stop gushing about it. I will buy whatever they write together. I know they also write separately as well and I really want to check out those books too.
So there are some of my auto-buy authors. I do have other auto-buy authors. In the future I will do another post adding on to this list, I think that would be fun.
What are some of your guys auto-buy authors? I would love to check them out? I love finding new authors to gush over.
Bookish In Bed