Hey guys!! I thought it would be fun to do another tag today. I had this in my drafts from September. I realized why not squeeze it in especially since fall ends on Monday. I always enjoy doing tags but then I end up falling behind on them. The lovely Destiny @Howling Libraries tagged me in this. If you don’t follow her you are really missing out. She is super lovely and such a great friend of mine. The tag was originally created by Sam’s Nonsense over on booktube. Let’s dive in and see what the questions are!
1. CRUNCHING LEAVES: the world is full of color! Choose a book with red/orange/yellow on the cover.
I know Crossroads isn’t yellow yellow but there are two yellowish shades on the cover. Plus it gives me fall vibes.
2. COZY SWEATER: it’s finally cool enough for warm cozy clothing! What book gives you the warm fuzzies?
One True Loves broke my heart when I read it this year but I absolutely adored it. I don’t 100% agree with the story but can’t help but feel a bit warm and fuzzie from this one.
3. FALL STORM: the wind is howling & the rain is pounding. Choose a book that you like to read on a stormy day:
Kill Creek is the first book that ended up popping into my mind. I just feel what better way to enjoy a stormy day by picking up a book about an eerie house.
4. COOL CRISP AIR: makes you breathe freely~ Who’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
Honestly I’m always bad at these questions when it comes to what character I’d like to be or who my character crush is. This one is no different. I’m not really sure who I’d like to trade places with.
5. HOT APPLE CIDER: warm autumn drink. What underhyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
I haven’t really heard people talk about The Mall. I felt so nostalgic reading this book. It really brought me back to when I was younger and would always go shopping at the mall. I can definitely see other people feeling the same when reading this. I do hope more people pick it up.
6. COAT, SCARVES, & MITTENS: the weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up! What’s a book cover you don’t like?
I honestly am not a huge fan of the cover for Little Secrets. I don’t really get what it has to do with the story. I’m not sure what I’d want the cover to be but just not a huge fan of this one.
7. PUMPKIN SPICE: time for some Starbucks! What’s your favorite fall comfort food?
Give me all the pumpkin cheesecake or just pumpkin anything. I just really love pumpkin. I’m basic I know.
8. WARM, COZY BONFIRE: spread the cozy warmth! Who do you tag?
I’m feeling extremely lazy with this right now so whoever wants to do this feel free. I know fall ends in a couple of days so don’t want to pressure anyone. If you do end up doing this please feel free to tag me. I’d love to see your answers!