Hey guys, it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme for this week Holiday/Seasonal Freebie. I decided to do Wintry Books I’ve Read. I went through my list of books I’ve read and I don’t think I’ve read too many. I honestly don’t remember if majority of them had wintry scenes. I do feel I like books with water on the cover. That’s probably because I’m not a huge fan of winter. I thought I’d still share this list incase you guys were looking for wintry reads. So let’s dive in!
Continue reading “Blogmas Day 7: Top Ten Tuesday – Wintry Books I’ve Read” →
Hey guys!! I am excited to share with you guys what I read in November. I feel like I read a good amount of books in November. I ended up reading mainly thrillers but what else is new. I do want to take a break from thrillers so I might try to read some other genres in January. Anyway let’s dive in and see what I read in November! Continue reading “Blogmas Day 14: November Wrap-up” →
Hey guys!!! It’s time again for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Cozy/Wintry Reads. For this I decided to pick books that had a wintry feel (had some sort of winter/Christmas aspect) or I felt I could see myself getting nice and cozy and getting lost in. So let’s dive in!
1. NOS4A2 By Joe Hill
2. An Unwanted Guest By Shari Lapena
3. The Chaos of Standing Still By Jessica Brody
4. Murder on the Orient Express By Agatha Christie
5. The Shining By Stephen King
6. Bridget Jone’s Diary By Helen Fielding
7. Lying in Wait By Liz Nugent
8. The Wife Between Us By Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
9. Dark Places By Gillian Flynn
10. Big Little Lies By Liane Moriarty
What are some books feel are good Cozy/Wintry reads? Do any of these make your list? I would love to hear from you guys!
WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On a World of Words and to participate all you have to do is answer the three W’s listed below. Once you’ve posted your WWW, drop a link to your post in Sam’s comments <3’s!
The questions are:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you’ll read next? Continue reading “WWW Wednesday: October 24th 2018” →