Hey guys! It’s time for another Down the TBR Hole which was created by Lia @Lost In A Story! It’s officially my 30th post of Down The TBR. It’s been so much fun going through and getting rid of my books. I’m almost under 600 books which is so great. Maybe I can get under 500 by the end of the year. Now let’s see how today goes.
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
The fact that I will be repeating this process every week means that I have to keep track of where I ended and where I’m going to continue. E.g. in week one I do book 1 – 5, in week two book 6 – 10, and so on, until I’ve filtered out my entire TBR. Continue reading “Down the TBR Hole #30”