Hey guys! I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my favorite movies I watched in 2020. I ended up watching over 100 movies last year. I mean I had a lot of free time and I needed to keep myself entertained somehow. I did end up rewatching some old favorites so not everything I watched was new. Those won’t be included on this list because I wanna include new favorites. So let’s dive in to see what my favorites were.
Movies I Watched In December & January
Hey guys!! I am so excited to share with you the movies that I ended up watching in December and January. I overall watched new movies but I did end up rewatching some oldies. Lately I have been in the mood to rewatch movies I haven’t seen in a while. I also am happy to say I did end up watching 100 movies in 2020! I figured I would since I had a lot of free time. I would like to do that again this year but I’m not going to force myself. So let’s dive in and see what movies I watched in December & January.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas Directed By Ron Howard *
- Bad Trip Directed By Kitao Sakurai
- The Christmas Chronicles: Part Two Directed By Chris Columbus
- Freaky Directed By Christopher Landon
- The Producers Directed By Susan Stroman*
- Happiest Season Directed By Clea DuVall
- The Garden of Words Directed By Makoto Shinkai
- Krampus Directed By Michael Dougherty*
- Rams Directed By Grímur Hákonarson
- Paddington Directed By Paul King
- Paddington 2 Directed By Paul King
- For Your Consideration Directed By Christopher Guest
- Morris from America Directed By Chad Hartigan
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Directed By Adam McKay*
- Another Round Directed By Thomas Vinterberg
- Spider-Man Directed By Sam Raimi
- John Wick Directed By Chad Stahelski, David Leitch (uncredited)*
- John Wick: Chapter 2 Directed By Chad Stahelsk*
- This Is the End Directed By Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogen*
- Phantom of the Megaplex Directed By Blair Treu*
- Cryptozoo Directed By Dash Shaw
* means it was a rewatch
Overall I feel these last two months have been good with movies. I found some new favorites. (You’ll just have to see when my Favorite Movies of 2020 list comes out) I also had so much fun rewatching movies I haven’t seen in years. Phantom of the Megaplex was a movie I remember loving as a kid. I don’t feel the same about it now but it was still an enjoyable experience. I have already watched 3 movies this month. I only really ended up enjoying one so far. I am hoping to pick some better ones.
What movies have you ended up enjoying recently?