Hey guys! It’s time for another Down the TBR Hole which was created by Lia @Lost In A Story! It’s been two weeks since I did my last Down The TBR Hole. I am so sad because I know I could have been under 700 by now but it’s okay. I’m hoping after this one I can get it down to the 600s. So let’s do this!
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
The fact that I will be repeating this process every week means that I have to keep track of where I ended and where I’m going to continue. E.g. in week one I do book 1 – 5, in week two book 6 – 10, and so on, until I’ve filtered out my entire TBR.