Hey guys! It’s time for another Down the TBR Hole which was created by Lia @Lost In A Story! I am doing this post early because I want to make sure I have plenty of time for Thrillerathon. It’s a readathon that has been happening since Saturday the 17th. Anyway, last Down The TBR was really good. I got rid of 6 books. Let’s hope this one is just as good.
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
The fact that I will be repeating this process every week means that I have to keep track of where I ended and where I’m going to continue. E.g. in week one I do book 1 – 5, in week two book 6 – 10, and so on, until I’ve filtered out my entire TBR.