Thank you so much Destiny for nominating me for this! I am so excited to be doing this again. I love answering these questions and picking questions to ask others. I am super excited for this. So let’s dive in!
TO ACCEPT THIS AWARD, I MUST:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
What was the first book you reviewed, and what star rating did you give it?
So I honestly don’t remember the first book I ever reviewed. I’m sure I could go on goodreads and find that out. I decided to do the first book I ever reviewed on my blog. That is Eleanor and Park By Rainbow Rowell. You can find the review here.
Would you rather DNF a book, or give it a poor star rating?
I honestly rather DNF a book. I don’t like giving books poor ratings. It’s such a crappy feeling when I don’t like a book. I hate when it was something I was looking forward to.
Where do you primarily acquire your books from? (i.e. specific bookstore, library, Amazon, etc.)
I have to say I do usually order books from amazon. I will also go to Barnes and Nobles. I also really like walking to the library so I’ll go there as well.
Have you ever/would you ever name a pet after a bookish character?
I have never named my pet after a bookish character. I can see myself naming a pet after someone from a book though. I’m still not really sure who I’d name the pet after though.
Is there a song that makes you think of a specific book?
When I first read this question I didn’t have an answer but the song from Gemina By Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff just popped into my head. I believe the song is from that one. It’s the oh yeah wanna lick your lollipop song.
What was the last book to make your mouth water with its food descriptions?
Destiny, I was just telling you that Anna and The French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins had me craving crepes. I was dying for one the other week. I still haven’t gotten one and now I want it again lol.
What was the last blog you followed? Give them a shout out!
I am so bad at this. I honestly don’t remember the last blog I followed. I am sorry 😦
Do you like BookTube? If so, who are your 5 favorite BookTubers?
Yes I do like BookTube. I do have a couple of favorite youtubers whose videos I try to watch when I go on.
Here they are:
I think I’m going to do a post soon about my favorite youtubers. These are just a few of the people whose videos I try to watch when they upload. I do have others I really like as well. Plus I haven’t been watching as much lately.
Is there a bookish theme you refuse to read about, or a genre you won’t touch?
Um I don’t think so. I mean I’m willing to give everything a chance as long as it interests me. Sure there are some books I know I don’t want to read just cause I’m not into what they’re about.
Bookish candles: burn them or preserve them?
I currently own one bookish candle. I haven’t burned it yet. I feel I probably will once it gets colder out. I love burning candles.
What was the last book you hauled?
I ended up recently hauling The Last Time I Lied By Riley Sager and Somebody’s Daughter By David Bell. I went to their book signing event last Wednesday.
- If you could meet any author who would you meet?
- What is the last book you regretted buying?
- If you had the chance to write a book with any author who would you pick?
- What book made a really big impact on you?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- If you could turn any book into a movie, what book would you pick?
- Which bookish character do you look up to and why?
- If you could live the life as any character who would you pick and why?
- Would you ever get a bookish tattoo or do you already have one? What would you get?
You’re only allowed to read one more book and that’s it, what book do you pick?