Hey guys! The lovely Jenna @ J.K. I’m Exploring tagged me in the End Of The Year Book Tag. I’ve been seeing this go around so even if I didn’t get tag, I probably would have done it anyway. Thank you Jenna for tagging me! I feel my end of the year is super busy so I’m interested to see how things are going to actually end up going. So let’s dive in!
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I really really want to read The Toll By Neal Shusterman. That’s really the only book on my mind that I would like to read and finish.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
No I honestly don’t have any autumnal book to transition into the end of the year with.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
No not that I know of. The only books I was really waiting for was The Toll By Neal Shusterman and The Starless Sea By Erin Morgenstern.
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
1. The Toll By Neal Shusterman
2. One Day in December By Josie Silver (currently reading)
3. Warcross By Marie Lu (currently reading)
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
I would love for The Toll to shock me and become my favorite read but that’s all I can think of. Maybe Warcross because I’m really enjoying it. We shall see.
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2020?
Honestly no I haven’t. It’s been the last thing on my mind. I just hope to read a lot of books that I end up enjoying. That’s my main goal.
I tag whoever wants to do this! If you do end up doing this tag please leave a link in the comments, I’d love to check out your answers!
Bookish In Bed